CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Oh My - My Altered Life!


My altered life!

After a year and a half of being dragged along, kicking, and screaming ..... literally .....
into this life of being a business owner again -- poor Jon.
My life is now altered once again .... forever.
I was not (and I'm still not) ready to give up my awesome easy life of staying at home,
especially now that all the kids are grown,
can actually fend for themselves (most of the time),

and the house is so peaceful and quite during the day.
That is of course, except for the occasional interruptions from Digger and Lilly,
who like to pretend they are actually guarding our back yard
from everyone exercising on the canal,

and the occasional stray duck that visits us.



Our NEW building, okay actually it's a really OLD one,
is finally finished being remodeled.
We are 29 West Main Street in Mesa.
(Next door to Sweet Cakes Cafe!)
It comes complete with original fireplace, 2 original bank vaults,
and original 70's architecture and decor.
Take a gander at those awesome light fixtures.
It's just sad you didn't get to see the original fuzzy metallic wallpaper we had the pleasure of removing. They even hung the wallpaper on the ceiling.
You heard me - on the ceiling!
Thanks for your help Stephanie!!









And, last, but not least, -- our ("Jon's") new business venture is finally up and running.
We are just hoping, and praying, and waiting, for the orders to start pouring in!
Make sure and tell all of your friends.


1 comments:

Supercool Hotmama said...

What an adventure! Good luck with that fun challenge!